What to wear out of bed


Hello my loves ! I don't know about you, but waking up at 7:00 this morning for school after two weeks of lounging in my sweatpants till noon, watching crap TV while munching cereal, has made me quite cranky and most importantly, I was not prepared to put together an outfit at this early time of day. Eyes half closed, I wondered if I could go to school in nothing but my pajamas without losing friends and my dignity. Frankly, I just wanted to go back to sleep and flee the wonderful world of mathematics. Alas, my beloved mother would never let me do so. I then thought about an outfit that would look like a pajama but still be acceptable to walk out of my house in. A simple slouchy polka dot shirt, a pair of jeans, shoes as comfortable as slippers and a nice cozy faux fur jacket. Just like that I was ready to tackle my school day. This was a lie, I am never ready for a school day and I'm still tired as I'm writing this post. I think it's time for my nap, goodbye.
I'm wearing a Primark shirt, American Eagle jeans, Urban Outfitters shoes and a vintage Calvin Klein jacket



xxx

#teenvogue

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

7 Responses to What to wear out of bed

  1. Nice hair cut !! That looks good with your shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shirt! That's a really good find

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dying at how amazing your shoes are!!!

    x
    Feel free to comment/follow
    aloveforvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or just wear pyjama suits!

    http://blogs.asos.com/kates-closet/Post/having-a-moment-pyjamas

    nice blog, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this, so simple but oh-so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's very simpe but i love simple things

    blogda-s.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Popular posts

Followers

Search

Loading...

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.