What to wear to shine bright like a diamond


Hello my lovely readers ! I hope you are all well and cozy all bundled up in your fuzzy sweaters, drinking piping hot chocolate in front of trash TV (Top Chef I see you) to fight this unbearable cold. I'm sure all the scandinavian folks must be laughing at my so called "cold" weather and the New York fashionistas would consider me lucky to be able to walk in the street in heels without the stiletto sinking in five feet of snow. So here is a very festive outfit if your wish is to be the only diamond at your soirée. Sparkly mini dresses are overrated and frankly make me feel like I'm in Jersey Shore munching on a fried pickle. No offense Snooki, I'm actually quite jealous of your cheeto puff tan. But let's not forget the topic here: classy sparkles. You see, instead of going the obvious way, choose to make your legs pop with some shiny lurex leggings ! To tone all this shizz down you will need a chunky cable knit sweater and some graphic heels. Now, as Rihanna would say, you are ready to be beautiful like diamonds in the sky.
I'm wearing Primark leggings and sweater and Preen x Aldo shoes




xxx

#teenvogue

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to What to wear to shine bright like a diamond

  1. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you in casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Shoes! :-)

    Regards,
    The Unabashed Feminist
    http://unabashedfeminist.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shoes ! x

    notanotherjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Popular posts

Followers

Search

Loading...

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.