What you could have worn in the sixties


Hello world ! Imagine if you could turn back time and relive, or live if you are an ignorant teenager like me, the best decades in the twentieth century ! Wouldn't that be grand? I'd say it would. So let's start by the 60's, era of PVC dresses and go-go boots. My interpretation is slightly toned down as I live in Paris, city of the I-only-wear-black-white-and-grey people. Sure, I will probably stand out in this outfit but it's only for the sake of putting myself into Twiggie's shoes (fiiiiine I may not have her legs)(but please let me pretend).
I'm wearing an Urban Outfitters sweater and socks, Zara skirt, H&M jacket and Preen x Aldo shoes


xxx

#teenvogue

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

3 Responses to What you could have worn in the sixties

  1. those shoes are gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style, tres chic!!
    I would love to follow you if you can follow me back

    Please visit my sister's and I blog for recipes, fashion and DIY at:
    a beautiful maison

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit!

    http://www.freelancedaydreamerfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Popular posts

Followers

Search

Loading...

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.